Geometry Settings Help

Dave6188

My car is booked in for a full custom Geometry on Thursday, they are going back to standard Nissan settings, having  fitted new whiteline compression arm bushes, two new ball joints, whiteline diff bushes and some Eibach spacers its pulling to the left. 

Question is I want maximum grip out of the car, its on stock suspension, same 4 tyres all round, do I get them to tweak anything to get so I get a bit more grip ? 

What setups have worked succesfully for people ? 

Cheers Dave 

All depends on if you are lowered or have adjustable camber and toe arms.

Due to lack of information may be best to stick with oem settings.

However, a bit of toe on the rear would be beneficial, but parallel toe on the front.

I run 2 degrees of camber on the front and rear.

• Thanks 1

Car is bog standard Alex not lowered or adjustable camber & toe arms, excuse my ignorance but I thought everything would be adjustable like it was on my MK3.5 MX5. 

Well I guess if nothing is really adjustable standard I'm stuck on stock settings then ? Or is there at least something that can be tweaked to give a bit more grip ? 

What do you reckon then Alex slight toe on the rear, parallel on the front, maybe 1 degree of camber on the rear ???

Car is driven daily but quite often go out for a back road blast, don't do a lot of miles so tyre wear isn't really an issue if I do run extra camber on the rear. 

Thank you all for feedback and advice, had the Geo done today, the current settings were way off what they should be from Nissan, asked for 1.5 degrees rear camber, parallel front toe and a touch of toe on the rear the rest are factory Nissan settings now. 

Definitely made a difference but I think that's because they were so far out in the first place. Car seems to turn in a lot quicker and the rear feels a bit more planted.