CF Pillar covers on

RichieP

Oh yes, definatly going to put more carbon on it in the future. Lip sounds interesting ;)

More Varis lips due beginning of next month, C-West ones in stock now.

Nah Phil you dont ever want to sell another Varis lip, we have to keep the club elitist :teeth:

im still waiting for my nismo pillars from nengun in japan :rant:

they worth it mike?

It's weird. when you fit them you dont noticed them but you just know it doesn't look right without them, subtle but worthwhile imo :thumbs:

+1 - when I saw the pic of no covers it looked so weird, they just look right and not like an add on :thumbs:

Can drive instantly. I suggest you warm them up with a hair dryer before applying as is subtles up the glue and makes it bond better. Also make sure that you have applied the whole thing nicely and not just the edges. I use a cloth and rub it with reasonable pressure all over to make sure the glue has bonded well. Just dont rush and make sure its nice and warm and properly bonded :thumbs:

EDIT: Too slow :doh:

Cheers, i will get them fitted later. Just waiting for the carbon mirror covers from delsa now to complete the look! :D

Let us know how you get on with the carbon wing mirror covers, I've seen 3FIDDYZ's and they looked quite good, but there are people on my350z that have said they arent. May be a bit hit and miss? Anyway, let us know :)

i will do mate, i struggled to find any reviews on them..aside from 3fiddy who said his were great.

they should be here next week so will let you know how they go.

it was abit of a gamble to be honest but i think if they do fit they will look brilliant.

if they dont fit, ill make up some strange excuse that i dont want them anymore and try and flog em to someone on here :lol: