Classic Car Show NEC

ricochet

This weekend .   Got to be worth a visit if you live within 100 miles

Quick plug for Dream Rides which is run by the Sporting Bears motoring club to raise money for children's charities.

Dream Rides-- enjoy a passenger ride in  a special car  for a specified donation , Approx Ten Miles run.

ALL money raised is given to charity , drivers (usually owners) take nothing for time or fuel.

See you there Friday or Sunday < I'm one of the volunteers on the stand, old geezer ,probably on crowd  control!!

JC  

I have a few friends that have driven for Sporting Bears, they always have a brilliant day! I have done similar at other events, always good fun and yes, we get nothing for using our cars like that, that actually surprises a lot of the people that I have taken out for passenger laps.

• 4 months later...

Late mention of the March Practical Classics and Classic Restoration Show at the NEC this weekend.

Plug for the' Dream Rides ' which is run by  Sporting Bears, a motoring club raising money for children's charities.

Hall 5 for a view of and ride in some special cars.

See you there.

JC.