ZED SHED contacts

MrEvo

Hi All

Wondering if anyone can put me in contact with the ZED SHED, need some help on my 370Z’s nervous handling as I’ve found I’m running the wrong wheel offset and this might be why I’m getting wayward handling and wanted to see if its possible to dial out somehow and restore the handling. Currently running Kiwami 9.5 x 19 ET15 255/40/19 Front and 10.5 x 19 ET12 295/35/19 Rears with a Eibech 20/25mm drop on standard shocks. I’ve had the GEO checked and apart from the Camber being out due to the drop its all as factory spec ?

Ive attached a GEO Chart of the current setup.   

Tracking.PNG

Thanks Magpie, Been pondering over this for a while but still had no resolve and it’s become  a pain as its killing the experience and I’ve got some trips coming up soon and don’t want to feel as if I’m going to end up at the bottom of a cliff if I give it to much gas. Anyone’s help would be appreciated.

IMG_7581.PNG

Hi :wave:

Don't have alignment kit here at the Zed Shed anyway.

So are you lowered? if so then you need adjustable camber arms to get the alignment setup correctly, Offset can be accounted for on a laser alignment rig and unless other suspension mods have taken place you should be able to do it without adjustable arms, mines lowered with spacers and oversized wheels (width) and mine handles like a dream :)

@Jez @ H-Dev  Did mine he has all the setup you need - but he can only do it if you have enough adjustment which depends on the mods :)

Anything else just ask :)