Mudflaps

Renegade

US ebay will have plenty, prepainted too. Also give BigPhil@ESR a shout and see if he can price match.

Since getting my new wheels I'm contemplating these while I save up for some Nismo skirts as I have seen a few more stone chips (wider wheels, who'd have em!). Any one have any ideas if they Nismo skirts give anything like the protection of the splash guards, or at least more than the standard skirts?

What about the Nismo skirts Phil? (sorry threadjack!). Are they much wider/lower than standard and do they offer more protection than standard? Oh and price? :teeth:

No lower than standard but the profile makes them look that way, yes better protection but also prone to the paint on the return edge being chipped away very quickly.

We cover these edges with a clear protective vinyl after painting.

wll post up prices tommorow.

What about the Nismo skirts Phil? (sorry threadjack!). Are they much wider/lower than standard and do they offer more protection than standard? Oh and price? :teeth:

No lower than standard but the profile makes them look that way, yes better protection but also prone to the paint on the return edge being chipped away very quickly.

We cover these edges with a clear protective vinyl after painting.

wll post up prices tommorow.

Good man :thumbs:

Renegade: promise to give the thread back soon :blush: