New set of wheels, thinking of Japan Racing JR10

eroll_350z

Hi all,

Obligatory "apologies if this has been asked before"...

Thinking of changing my standard Rays for a set of JR10's, I'm at stock height at the moment, I am looking at 18x8,5 ET25 fronts and 18x9.5 ET18 rears, also wondering if they will clear the brembos.

Will I be able to keep my stock tire size 225/45 and 245/45, I don't mind a little bit of stretch, but also don't want to worry about rubbing as I don't want to roll the arches either.

If any of you are running these wheels, could you be so kind as to drop a picture as I'd like to know what they look like in this size? Or the computer articulate among this forum could you photo shop the wheels on to a pic of my zed just to get an idea, that would be amazing!

Thanks very much to all who read this.

Cheers!

E

20170831_104838.jpg

Edited by eroll_350z

57 minutes ago, m4nn13 said:

I just ordered some jr6 with Chris @Tarmac@TarmacSportz over the phone and he was a real Gent to deal with, plus gave plenty of advise on other bits too, highly recommend.

Thanks man, that's good to know. Been speaking to him via message and he knows his stuff. Already recommended me a good set for my style and my type of driving. Will keep you updated! Cheers!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eroll_350z said:

Thanks man, that's good to know. Been speaking to him via message and he knows his stuff. Already recommended me a good set for my style and my type of driving. Will keep you updated! Cheers!

No worries mate, be nice to see someone else with a HR starting from scratch like me, we can see what does/doesn't work! 

13 hours ago, m4nn13 said:

No worries mate, be nice to see someone else with a HR starting from scratch like me, we can see what does/doesn't work! 

Ahh good to know I'm not the only bog standard stock zed haha. Once I get them or anything else, I'll keep it posted on here! 

• Haha 1