recommendations for 245/40/R19 and 225/40/R19

rasco

OK so before anyone says wrong tyre size for the Z, my wheels are the 19" rays from a G35 and are narrower than most 19" rims, so AFAIK I can't fit 275/35/R19 on the rear.....

Need new rear tyres, currently have MPSSs all round and love them. Try to find some in my size and its £240 per corner, before fitting.....! Swear last year they were around £150, but guess as they're getting rare.....

Would like advice on alternatives that I can easily get hold of (I don't want to buy my tyres off ebay). MPS4S would be a great decision, but not available in my size. Currently thinking AD08Rs are the way to go but still £192 per corner delivered.....

My Z is single turbo, 370bhp, would it be unwise to go with the MPS4 (Ekona?) as this is a replacement for the MPS3 and not MPSS....?

Any other suggestions very welcome!! Thanks :)

Its easy :lol:

MPS2 was replaced by MPSS, MPS4 was the replacement for MPS3, MPS4S are the replacement for MPSS until the new MPSS is released, until then MPS4 is the replacement in some sizes :lol:

Basically if you want 19's MPS4S are the best performance tyres, MPS4 are supposed to be decent but not as performance focused.