Top Man Tim!!

shire350Z

ey up Jamie ... Thanks for the sale.. your workshop looks like a Nissan parts Depot :lol: Your cars going to look stunning when you've finished with it B)

I'll post you some pics of the reflectors I have tomorrow.. nice to meet up and put a face to the name :thumbs:

ey up Jamie ... Thanks for the sale.. your workshop looks like a Nissan parts Depot :lol: Your cars going to look stunning when you've finished with it B)

I'll post you some pics of the reflectors I have tomorrow.. nice to meet up and put a face to the name :thumbs:

Been on a language course Tim or did you have an interpreter? "Remember shire woz lol" ;):lol:

Been on a language course Tim or did you have an intepreter? "Remember shire woz lol" ;):lol:

no the young man is quite eloquent in real life, woz lol :lol:

Been on a language course Tim or did you have an intepreter? "Remember shire woz lol" ;):lol:

no the young man is quite eloquent in real life, woz lol :lol:

Nice one :thumbs::lol:

Just met first member off the forum and what a top guy!!!

He's had my nismo kit off me so hopefully all shall fit well!!!

Was nice to meet you again tim see you again soon :thumbs::thumbs:

Great bloke, terrible taste in shirts! ;)

they the side markers we were talking about tim thats on your car in that pic???

can see youv had below the number plate sprayed to as you was sayin!!! dont know whether to spray mine or not while its in !! anyone else done it??!!!

I'll let you know Jamie in an hour or so about the reflectors, i seem to think the ones i have spare have a slightly darker tint to them ??

Ah the famous deckchair shirt, :lol: I've got a lot less tastefull ones than that B)

Look forward to seeing a more tastless shirt this year Tim :thumbs:

PS. What the hell are we all doing up so early on a weekend?!

Why are you up so early? :p:lol:

Ah the famous deckchair shirt, :lol: I've got a lot less tastefull ones than that B)

Same question to you Beavis ;)

Same question to you Beavis ;)

No does not apply to me because i have not got up :p

Just got in from my 12 hour night shift. ;):lol:

My body clock is a sod. Up at 6 o'clock 5 days a week kinda gets you into a routine which wakes you up at the same time on weekends. Then I cant get back to sleep. :surrender: Still the forum keeps me out of trouble!