I'm suddenly a 350Z owner

Welcome bud and IMO defo keep the esp on for a while, I did a similar thing to Tilly when dropping the roof ( not a hairdresser though :blush: ). It took a while to work out why I was parked in the middle of a road with the tyre smoking ;)

Great car by the way. :D

small effective mods in my opinion are things like Z badges front and rear, abit of carbon fibre always looks good (b pillars, mirror covers, front bumper bar) this will make your Z that little bit more special without breaking the bank.

enjoy!!!

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to be individual have a rake about the forum and on the 350z traders sites. I think zedrush has half of them in his sig! :lol:

There aer certain things that get done to most Zeds as they are accepted improvements. Either in function or aesthetics. Or both! :teeth:

Enjoy the car and leave the esp on until you feel comfortable with taking it off! It's a very rare occasion mine is off! There was a guy on a test drive up here that hit the headlines as he flicked it off and ended up facing the wrong way on the busiest roundabout in the city..... upside down! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome, welcome !

Sorry for being on the slow side, see you're enjoying the car, you've had the ESP tips but as always with cars, I'd recommend you become familiar with it gradually building up and not push towards the limits too quickly.

:welcome: