[SOLD]**SOLD** 350z Bilstein B16 - PSS10 48-146142

350Butcher

For Sale Bilstein PSS10 B16 suspension, bought by me direct from Bistein in May 2015 and only removed from my car last week, it has never seen much of the winter and therefore any salty roads, covered roughly 12000miles and is in perfect condition as you can see from the pics. Includes everything you need to fit to your car. I have all the tools to adjust and have cracked off the spring perches to show they aren't seized at all and all adjusters move freely with positive clicks as they should.

Do your research on this kit online and you won't find any bad press, build quality is what you expect from a higher end brand such as Bilstein and the performance on the road is a significant upgrade over standard or any budget suspension for that matter! Allowing 10 stages of adjustment you can choose to have a near oem ride through to firming up the car ready to perform on the occasional track day should you want

Here's a link to all the info on this kit......and also the best price I could find it! Its for sale other places anything up to £2k

http://www.bilsteinsuspensionstore.co.uk/bilstein-b16--pss10-48146142_p31029372.htm

Spring rates are:

Front: 370 (+18% on OEM)

Rear: 240-420 progressive (+23% on OEM)

Located in Warwick, collection preferred due to size and weight (if you're interested and are in Surrey I may be able to sort something out though! So PM me)

£850

nt4hBirl.jpg

BMnLcvEl.jpg

acr7aydl.jpg?1

ClywPCrl.jpg

rN5Uqp5l.jpg

YWIMp67l.jpg

Edited by 350Butcher