Stillen front lip

Foo56

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a front lip on my recently purchased '58 plate Z - I like the look of the Stillen front lips: https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/stillen-nissan-350z-07-08-front-splitter-oem-fascia.html but I don't want to be drilling to fit the turnbuckles.

Does any one know if these can be fitted without the turn buckle, or can I attach these to the grill instead of straight on to the body work? Alternatively if there's any glue or anything I can use to attach it that won't damage the paint? I like the look of them but I'm only looking to do bolt on exterior mods to be honest, reluctant to drill holes!

If any one has any pictures of one of these fitted could they upload them please?

Cheers

Ryan

Yea I've done that a lot for pics was more just trying to see if I 100% need the fastener turn buckle things and if so options and any advice for mounting them!

current oem lip bit has ripped off it turns out - pics attached but also wondering how this will affect fitment!

IMG_2698.JPG

IMG_2699.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

I have seen Zeds without the turnbuckles on them (maybe try Humpys old 350?) - the holes you need drilled are small and can easily be repaired I would have thought if you want to take it back to stock.

13 minutes ago, coldel said:

I have seen Zeds without the turnbuckles on them (maybe try Humpys old 350?) - the holes you need drilled are small and can easily be repaired I would have thought if you want to take it back to stock.

Yeah bumpy would be the best man to sleek to all the best with it mate

Thanks for that!

I ended up ordering a GT front lip from tarmac - Slightly anxious about it as not seen one in person and concerned may be a bit "chunky" for my taste but with the damage on the understand I thought it was most cost effective and straight forward way to fit one - I'd like to get it sorted asap too, I don't like the OEM hanging down as it's only a matter of time before it catches and tears the rest of it off!

Fingers crossed!