Battery Bracket

4K1R4-350Z

Hey guys, after the few weeks off the road due to the fuel tank fiasco, my Battery is dead as dead can be.. (wasn't in a good place before hand this was just the straw that broke etc...) Had to jump start everyday this week to get to and from work... seriously uncool..!!

Anyway.. upon fitting the new battery (Bosch s5 008 96 which is BRILLIANT by the way cranks so fast it's epic!) I found the old battery wasn't locked down as it should be and in turn couldn't lock down the new battery.. 

The parts of the bracket I have just does not fit to the car, hook in the bottom then the peice over the top.. but nothing to lock into.. 

These are the parts I have in pic attached.. I feel there is something missing from the back (nearest the windscreen) am I right??

Thanks!!!

20170726_181510.jpg

16 hours ago, 4K1R4-350Z said:

Cheers, thought as much. I checked when cleaning out the battery bay but couldn't find anything.. 

Don't happen to have one up for grabs do you??

Cheers Alex! :thumbs:

Yeah, I will have one but you would be cheaper just picking one up from Nissan as I would have to charge you P&P.