2017 GTR (orange) Newmains, Wishaw

AMT

I know its not a Z but just in case anyone knows it or seen it lol Was at my mates yesterday in Newmains just up from Asda and all I heard was this 'trumpet', looked out and a brand new GTR passed, and rocketed up the street towards Cumbusnethan. I've seen a dark blue one round there before also.

I think I pass you most days on the way to and from work. I had been taking the back roads from Airdrie through newmains etc while work on the M74 was ongoing. Use motorway now. Are you a silver 350 with black spoiler and lip.

• Like 1

That's mine in my signature, Grey HR, tinted back windows, private reg. besides that stock... well the exhaust but you'll hear that maybe, not see it as much lol. There is a couple of silver ones I've seen, a modded one I'm aware of with gold alloys and a stock HR I've seen on the motorway.

I'm usually on the M8 to and from work but you'll catch me going through Newmains/Wishaw/Motherwell regularly enough on random trips to shops n stuff.

I'll keep an eye out for any black GTR's kicking about and give it a wave, see if its you. I've seen one near uddingston but it was pre-11' with exhausts that didn't fit well lol

(Also seen two new 2017 GTRs, orange and grey in Newmains, just incase anybody knows lol)

Edited by AMT

I think I pass you most days on the way to and from work. I had been taking the back roads from Airdrie through newmains etc while work on the M74 was ongoing. Use motorway now. Are you a silver 350 with black spoiler and lip.

I know the car you're on about. That's a silver V3 kitted Nismo import.

This the one?

17635541_1387973471225164_3882593092131355622_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0a921bc80b52de3ba8f19ad968a80f97&oe=59E3CEAA

Edited by -G-

• 2 months later...

Hes the guy who seen me in my z in town and gave it a good blast past me hahah. Love the colour of that orange was unreal. 

I'm sure he's the one who lives in Cumbernauld few streets down who upgraded from the white 14 plate r35.  

Edited by PPod