Vibration at low/mid travel of clutch pedal

4K1R4-350Z

Need your experience guys!

Some of you may have seen my previous post couple weeks ago my about my clutch slipping and wanting to get a new clutch/fly & possibly slave fitted.

I have not done this... yet! =/

Now, today I started getting some rather harsh vibration through my clutch pedal, particularly When it's almost fully depressed and just beginning travelling up.. most noticeable when pulling away, seems to stop when driving at speed and isn't noticeable during changes at speed.

Can anyone put their finger on it? Had it before? Or should I just go straight to the clutch/fly rebuild and swap slave and master at the same time (since it's a HR and slave is awkward as $@%# so worth doing at the same time I hear!)

Thanks in advance guys!! ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've had grinding through the clutch pedal on previous cars as the clutch had worn down to the studs on the plate. This is usually followed by it jumping put of gear periodically. So in my experience alone it's always been the last warning sign after the early symptom of slipping.

I've had grinding through the clutch pedal on previous cars as the clutch had worn down to the studs on the plate. This is usually followed by it jumping put of gear periodically. So in my experience alone it's always been the last warning sign after the early symptom of slipping.

Ah ok thanks Zee, I guess I better get this clutch/fly kit ordered.. stinger for the credit card! 😓

Cheers! 🖒

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk