GT-R @ Middlehurst - not for 56k modem

M13KYF

Found the Panic button Mike :lol:

What an absolute BEAST... Far more stunning in the flesh... So so jealous of Andy being one of the only guy's in the country to have ago!!!

Can't wait for the test drive :teeth: Oh an btw deposits are shortly going up to 3.5k......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup - thats the official deposit level. I beleive anything less and your order wont be going through to Nissan until you have provided the full 3.5k.

I'm sooooooooooooooo baffled by the GT-R conundrum..............the DP's better come back with some pretty solid answers in the next week otherwise Lambo may get another order from me............. :blush:

There is only one Nissan deposit. It is £3.5k. Some dealers have been taking deposits to put you on their list (and some haven't!). Thats between you and the dealer.

Oh! And some dealers have taken deposits and now aren't on the list of GT-R approved dealers and cant place orders. I feel sorry for their customers who are now having to find an authorised dealer (Sat in the GT-R at Geneva next to a guy who's dealer had taken two (yes, two!) deposits from him only for him to find they are not a GT-R dealer. They've said they'll get him on another dealer's list without losing his place in the queue........ I'll leave you to think that through!!)

Just quoting what I read on a GTR site, Im not overly technical, but it is a new fangled twin drive shaft set up.

Ive today decided Im not going to have one. I have been researching the available options, etc and to be honest I like the 350 and the community we have here, as does Tracy.

Instead we are going to look at different houses with more garage space. I am also now going to look at realising something I thought of a while ago and will be now looking for a second 350Z to turn into a track toy. As much fun as the GTR would be, I just fancy something I can rag round a track and not worry about bending. Can look at a GTR in 18 months time after having had some fun.

Ive today decided Im not going to have one.

Instead we are going to look at different houses with more garage space.

So loosely translated:

Tracey said I can't have one and decided that instead we are buying a new house.

:p

Something like that :lol: Although she did like the car and in some ways prefered it to the Z.

It was actually my idea to have a track toy instead, as its always something Ive fancied doing. Moving house just gives me the opportunity to do it and still keep the current Z too :)

But yes - like most, its not the bloke that wears the trousers in this house :lol: even if she does work for me.