Fan shroud/assembly 2005 de model

Mr&mrsgreen

Hi everyone, my zeds fans have decided to not work which has caused over heating! Anyone have a second hand fan shroud/assembly! I'm not really keen on going to mishimoto as I can't be arsed with the wiring to get it to work! Cheers

Its worth pointing out the Mishimottos are a lot louder than the OEM fans. I'd try and find someone local who has them and give them a listen. Ruins the idle sound IMO. If I was in the same situation I'd buy OEM.

I have the mishimottos and can't fault the cooling, but would recondition the OEM ones first. Usually all thats wrong is carbon has built up on the contacts.

• Like 1

Its worth pointing out the Mishimottos are a lot louder than the OEM fans. I'd try and find someone local who has them and give them a listen. Ruins the idle sound IMO. If I was in the same situation I'd buy OEM.

I have the mishimottos and can't fault the cooling, but would recondition the OEM ones first. Usually all thats wrong is carbon has built up on the contacts.

thank you for the heads up, I'm on a mega tight deadline and they car only gets used roughly once a month so not overly bothered by how loud it can be :)

Yeh, wasn't there a motor brush replacement kit for these? I may be imagining it.

Not sure, but when i was looking at it people were just cleaning the carbon of the commutator not actually replacing the brushes.

can't view the video as i'm at work, but his should explain the process.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69810-how-to-repairfix-your-cooling-fan-motors-youtube-vid/

Edited by Randy_Baton

thank you for the heads up, I'm on a mega tight deadline and they car only gets used roughly once a month so not overly bothered by how loud it can be :)

Thanks for the order its on its way to you :)