Sh#t Magnet

m4nn13

One has come to wish that one had not pointed this out to one cos now one notices every little dribble these incontinent little dickey birds deposit on ones pride and joy.

As one is now retired and seeing as how one has lots of spare time and how one also has a nice apple tree in the garden, often frequented by these unreasonable little pests, ones deranged mind is now turning to revenge and thinking how one could climb ones apple tree to the very top, stay very still and quite then at the opportune moment CRAP ON THOSE LITTLE BUGGARS AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE SHOVELLING @*!# FOR A CHANGE......HA HA HA HA OOOOOOW HA HA. Wouldn't life be worth living again...

if only!!!

• Like 2

do notice it has got worse the last few weeks... last weekend was going to the pistonheads sunday service, but didn't wash the car the evening before thinking it wasn't that bad.

come out to the car in the morning to set off and literally THE ENTIRE BONNET is totally covered in birds**t. looks like numerous birds ate so much the simply exploded in crap across the bonnet.

now I'm normally not fussed about what other people think of my car, but even I couldn't face the shame of turning up to a car meet with that much s**t on the bonnet, so cue a quick trip to the drive through, followed by a few minutes scratching at the 'dried weetabix' consistency remains.

luckily managed to have a clean car for the meet, only for (I presume) another flock of birds to explode on the entire bonnet the next night too. Sigh... On the plus side, my wife pointed out I would have been livid if I HAD actually spent two hours washing my car the night before.

I sincerely hope the people who rent our flat now don't mind bird poo, cos any car that parks under the tree is going to get coated in it!

• Like 1

I kid you not, got to the gym today after a long sweaty day in work, got out of the car, splat, right next to my foot but for once NOT ON THE CAR!

"HA - YOU MISSED" I shouted up at the flying rat in the sky!

Splat splat splat......

Turned round after what sounded like the blitz behind me, 3 massive seagul turds, one on the bonet one on the roof,one on the rear window.

I actually think I did something bad in my previous life.....

Edited by m4nn13
  • Like 1

Similar incident for me, washed my car the previous day (due to lots of trees where I live so gets a nice green tint to it after a week).

Drove into work the next day and parked next to my bosses car and a crappy fiesta, little did I know that my company were getting the pest controllers in to get rid of some seagull eggs, low and behold I finish work and my car must have had a ton of seagull crap on it and nothing on my bosses car or the one next to me.

Yep! This photo shows mine the other day not long after I'd done a full detail. There was absolutely no poop on the cars parked to the right or left of mine. This photo doesn't even show it all as it was literally on every panel, just as bad.

rBNLYTa.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't get a photo but my son came out with a cracking statement.

"It looks like someone has wrung a pidgeon out on my car!!"

It was just nasty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...