Wheel stud size pleeease..

Pix777

Hi, sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, I've put new alloys and spacers on my 350z and the bolts are too short. Could anyone tell me what size to order please. Spoke to Europarts and local Nissan dealer and they couldn't help. Help much appreciated. Thank you in advance. Claudia

Loads of traders on here can get you spacers for a 350/370z

Tarmac Sportz, CS (Cougar Store), Torquen etc just look under traders and drop them a PM you may even get a better price as a member ;)

Edited by Keyser

Loads of traders on here can get you spacers for a 350/370z

Tarmac Sportz, CS (Cougar Store), Torquen etc just look under traders and drop them a PM you may even get a better price as a member ;)

Thank you, how do I find the list of traders, sorry new here.

Will depend on how big your spacers are.

Hello, they are 10mm thick. Do you know what size I would need or a link to the bolts for sale on a selling site so I could possibly just click and order them. Thanks x

The spacers Alex linked will fit, however they are 20mm spacers, so may be too wide for what you are after. Without knowing your wheel offset, we couldn't say whether they would be suitable for your new wheels.

Since you've chosen 10mm (sounds like you've already bought them), I'll assume that is the correct size you want. At this size, you should be fine to just use extended wheel studs. (Larger spacer sizes put a lot more strain on the studs and it can be considered a safety problem, but <15mm it's generally accepted to be okay. Hubcentric is always better though.)

I believe the standard studs are ~45mm, so you'll want 50mm+ M12x1.25 studs. (Can someone confirm?)

You can find a list of traders here, but the ones Keyser mentioned are your best bet. Not sure if they stock extended wheel studs, but they should be able to advise further. :thumbs:

Edited by Strudul