Thanks Bronzee

martinmac

As some of you may know, I occasionally wear 350z-uk clothing, not socks and sandals yet Jay :blush:

I would just like to say thanks very much to Bronzee for completing out little trade, think I may have come out of it a little better ;)

The shirt is great :thumbs:

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Thanks again :thumbs:

You're very welcome Martin. :D I hope it fits.

Thank you so much for the calendars, the one for the guy from Glasgow, is heading back over in a few months, so it's going to be heading back over. Oh the irony. :lol: He's even keeping his black 35th he purchased here, taking it back to Glasgow too. :)

Hope he signs up on here when he gets back, may be in time for the Scottish meet.

Its a great shirt and fits perfectly, hope to be able to even the trade balance up soon ;)

Don't worry, I've already instilled 350z-uk to him. :teeth:;)

Wear it proudly at UK club meets.

Wow nice tshirt Bronzee B)

Oooh, watch out Martin, Zedrush is after that shirt. :D You've heard of shirt lifters. :p:lol:

:lol: PMSL Im not a pillow biter :lol:

gonna get some sandals for the wales meet so Martin dont feel left out :lol::headhurt:

Lol Zedrush, double entendre, only it wasn't that particular time. ;)

I can see it now, :headhurt: a new line of Z sandals, socks to go with sandals, :lol: shorts, jeans, not to be forgotten Z-strings. :lol:

Wow nice tshirt Bronzee B)

Oooh, watch out Martin, Zedrush is after that shirt. :D You've heard of shirt lifters. :p:lol:

:lol: PMSL Im not a pillow biter :lol:

gonna get some sandals for the wales meet so Martin dont feel left out :lol::headhurt:

Lol Zedrush, double entendre, only it wasn't that particular time. ;)

I can see it now, :headhurt: a new line of Z sandals, socks to go with sandals, :lol: shorts, jeans, not to be forgotten Z-strings. :lol:

Bronzee is a true Z Chick! Z strings.... LOL :D:D:D

And if you Z Guyz want to pick up a Z string for your Z Chick, check this out! http://www.cafepress.com/zchickz

And if you Z Guyz want to pick up a Z string for your Z Chick, check this out! http://www.cafepress.com/zchickz

Awesome, might get the missus a few bits. I take it they delivery to the UK? :thumbs:

I think we should set up a 350z-uk shop similar. I mate of mine used to use CafeExpress, was going to suggest it before, but forgot the name of the site :blush:

Yep, they do ship internationally.

Setting up a storefront is a piece of cake. Just design some graphics (you can have more than one), and then pick the products assigning graphics to each. I like it because you don't have a single one-size fits all kind of thing. Everyone can choose different styles to suit them, and you can have a variety of products. It's no hassle, no inventory, and no shipping work. It's really a win-win arrangement.

So now I expect to see a 350Z-UK store soon! :D:D:D

Don't forget to have some women's items! Too often we get stuck wearing guy's items--baggy and loose fiting. The women's items tend to show off a few more curves. And of course there would be 350Z-UK thongs! LOL... :D