Helloooo all!

Hey, am I right in thinking you're the same chap who helped with Stu on my MR2 dizzy issue?

Haha yeah that's almost probably the case. We worked on a lot of MR2's but I think I remember the one.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Very very different. The turbo MR2 with the 3sgte in it can indeed make some extremely high power figures, however mine isn't a turbo. It's had an engine conversion and has a 3l V6 in it. What's interesting though is the difference between that V6 and the HR in the zed. The MR2 seems to have more initial grunt low down despite giving up around 100bhp to the zed (it's about 215ish), I guess it does weigh around 400kg less than the zed as well. However once the HR gets into its stride it keeps pulling where the 1mzfe in the MR2 tails off. In terms of handling the MR2 is more direct and 'chuckable' but the zed is more stable at speed and in fast sweepers. Like I said, very very different despite, in this case, being both 2 seaters with big V6s in them. Love them both. The MR2 is still up for sale but I wont be sad if she stays (but shush don't tell the other half! Haha)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk