My car getting magazine feature, but I need your help!

StephenG

Hi there all

My Z is getting a car shoot next Tuesday, and I urgently need to get it absolutely spankingly clean before then - including the engine bay, which can't be sprayed because of all the supercharger electrics being 'bare' (i.e. ECU would die if you took a hose to the bay in general)

Anyone know a top-notch car valeter/cleaner who can do the intricate/oily bits as well, preferably in the Sussex area?

Cheers!

Stephen

If you have time, perhaps have a go yourself. Can you put up a picy of the engine bay, then we can give you tips. Is it really filthy? When I'm grooming engine bays, I use lots of very long handles fine paint brushes for the rubber piping, and gently brush the product on. A few bigger brushes, that are slightly damp to get off dust. Can give you a few more tips once pics if you like. :)

Having seen Criags work at a photoshoot, I'll second the above. Very reasonable prices for a full detail and he certainly makes a thorough job from what Ive seen.

Im hoping to find a location and get him booked myself prior to show season.

You can find shots of Craigs work along with others on the detailing world website :thumbs: