Wish me luck - pain involved. (Updated!!!)

Emperor Ming

Quick update.

He went home from hospital today.

Very sore and having had surgery but well on the mend.

You can't imagine how relieved I am that he is going to be OK.

Its been a VERY long week waiting for that news i can tell you.

ming the happy. :)

What the hell did you do to him to put him in hospital for a week :scare:

Even a broken nose is an in and out job :surrender:

There was quite a lot of repair work. fortunately it was not more serious than broken bones.

Ming the relieved

• 7 months later...

Hi guys

Not posted much recently for various reasons but training being one of them.

I stood on the line again today and was fine until the sparring stage. I got nervous for a fight or two but got into my stride and acquitted myself well.

I am now officially a Nidan (2nd Dan) :yahoo:

It has been a long 6 months and keeping the training standard high and the fitness level up has been hard work BUT it paid off.

As a little update on the guy that got kicked last time. He had, in no specific order, two broken cheek bones (plated) a fractured eye socket, a broken nose and the top part of his jaw at the front that hold you top front four teeth had to be wired back into place. I am pleased to say he has made a full recovery and is actually back training.

Ming the tired

As a little update on the guy that got kicked last time. He had, in no specific order, two broken cheek bones (plated) a fractured eye socket, a broken nose and the top part of his jaw at the front that hold you top front four teeth had to be wired back into place. I am pleased to say he has made a full recovery and is actually back training.

Ming the tired

What a wuss :scare::lol:

As a piece of Karate history the Japanese considered anyone that had surrendered to no longer be human and as such used many Chinese prisoners of war as 'practice' to perfect many of their karate techniques. Striking them and then measuring the effectiveness of the strike. :scare:

When we learn the bunkai of each technique (the actual application) it sobers me up to realise that probably some poor soul was 'used' to perfect it.

Ming the considered