370z Nismo - Does it come with reverse cam as standard?

Mikevv

Hi guys, I was double checking my order form for my Nismo, and it said I did not have the optional reverse sensors.

Now, I have looked on autotrader, and most if not all do NOT have reverse sensors, but do appear to have cameras ( 2016 model Nismos )

I remember test driving one that had a camera fitted, but are these standard?

I don't want to get the car and then be in a sticky situation. I will call the dealer to confirm, but I'm hoping you guys will give me a better and quicker response.

My recent dealings with a Toyota dealer scare me, ordered the car with front parking sensors and reverse cam, turns out you can't get either!!! Still got charged ( and refunded ) but surely they'd know??

Guess they don't call em stealers for nothing :p

My recent dealings with a Toyota dealer scare me, ordered the car with front parking sensors and reverse cam, turns out you can't get either!!! Still got charged ( and refunded ) but surely they'd know??

Guess they don't call em stealers for nothing :p

Just in case you fancy the job on your 86.

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30144

http://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/forum/tomtop-white-reversing-camera-install_topic2800.html

I spoke to the dealer on the phone, the guy said camera is standard, however ( and I quote ) " Due to the shape of the bumper, we cannot fit parking sensors "

Utter madness. Ah well, the cam sort of makes the sensors pointless, get to see what I hit :p

How much did the magician charge to fit them? ;)

I personally don't see the problem, drill a hole and wire it up...? I still wouldn't do it mind you, cars under warranty so they can deal with it if they ruin my bumper, or I'll just leave it without sensors.

Lovely looking car, so excited for mine now :D