Need to buy a 2nd car

Zedrush

Due to this poxy government, congestion charge, pollution charge, inflation in petrol prices, I am on the look out for a second car as my daily driver, and use my Z on weekends. Originally I was going to get a Tourag jeep, untill £25 a day to go into london put me off :dry:

So instead Im going to put that money to better use and not on another car. As I already have my dream car.... for now :blush:

Now I am looking for a crappy little 1.2 car as a runaround, second hand anything up to 2k not too many milage and reliable, one that I can abuse for a bit.... anybody got and ideas?

:blush:

It's a Toyota, it won't go bang overnight, and it is only pootling around London. For £2k you won't get anything nice AND cheap enough to run for what you want. :blush:

Hmm, dont care about nice just nothing over 50k really... just been looking at fiat puntos nice offers there, B)

It's a Toyota, it won't go bang overnight, and it is only pootling around London. For £2k you won't get anything nice AND cheap enough to run for what you want. :blush:

Hmm, dont care about nice just nothing over 50k really... just been looking at fiat puntos nice offers there, B)

You in a punto :lol::lol::lol:

You in a punto :lol::lol::lol:

:headhurt::lol:

What difference does the mileage make if it is outside of warranty? :blush: History would be preferred for a battlewagon for me. My 94k Swedish barge will go for some time (touchwood) with the servicing and maintenance it has always had. ;)

With a Punto you need to be looking at less than 100 miles on the clock to avoid problems... ;)

What difference does the mileage make if it is outside of warranty? :blush: History would be preferred for a battlewagon for me. My 94k Swedish barge will go for some time (touchwood) with the servicing and maintenance it has always had. ;)

cambelt change amongst other things, just need it to be reliable and get me through london when needed

Get a micra. Would be interesting to see if any of your 350Z leftovers, which we all know there are alot of, would bolt onto it. I've got the most amazing picture of a micra in my head right now....wait, no it looks filthy!

Note to self,.... never ask macca for advice :p:lol:;)

cambelt change amongst other things, just need it to be reliable and get me through london when needed

Most cambelts need changing at about 50k. If you get one with it done, then quids in..... ;)