Top Gear America

brillomaster

Seems that BBC are bringing back top gear in the USA, except its no longer called Top Gear USA, and it wont be on the history channel.

Anyone else going to be watching this? I'm actually a little sad that Tanner, Rutledge and Adam were ditched, I actually really liked the last season ('murica) possibly more than GT and either of the new TG UK series.

On the plus side, Tom Ford is back on our screens, found his reviews very entertaining on Fifth gear back in the day.

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/top-gear-tv/top-gear-america-new-us-based-tg-series

Edd China is leaving the US series due to there not being enough of the mechanical content featured, typical! i guess US TV just wants instant restorations...shame!

A cup of tea and a head scratch replaced by;

"Kyle I need this done by yesterday or this bizznizz is through and you're out of a job, maaan I got 50 stacks ridin' on this hog and you better get 'er right in the next 12 hours or start walkin'"

And smashing stuff up for effect.

I thought I was the only one!

I really enjoyed the US Top Gear with Tanner, Rutledge and Adam. I thought it was a good mix of guys/experience.

well in that case its GOOD NEWS! they're gonna do their show, so there will now essentially be two TG Americas!