Signature...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience
Success! Thanks lomoto.

Jim

no probs (wow I cant believe this I,ve helped somebody with a computer query :scare: )

Its a quirk, ne'er to be repeated :thumbdown:

Cool Andy,

But can I suggest that you resize the 3rd image, otherwise you going to give Chris a coronary......

Everytime you post, the thread size is going to be huge due to the height of the image. Just resize the image to the size of the other 2, post that to the Gallery then link to that one?

:thumbs:

Cool Andy,

But can I suggest that you resize the 3rd image, otherwise you going to give Chris a coronary......

Everytime you post, the thread size is going to be huge due to the height of the image. Just resize the image to the size of the other 2, post that to the Gallery then link to that one?

Yeah, soz was in the process of doing - realised straight away - its right now aint it?

Cool Andy,

Yeah, soz was in the process of doing - realised straight away - its right now aint it?

Awww bo****s what have I done now????

Erm it was for a sec where all three were the same size. Now you have one large tall one again.......

You might be better using the test area till its right, otherwise we'll get accused of being 2x Liam's and Thread hijacking! :blush:

t'was me :ninja:

but only coz i saw him with funny code on it and by the time I sorted it he'd sorted it himself :lol:

Ah ok..... trust you to get your big sausage digits in there and **** it up :p

Andy, leave it as it is now..... looks good mate :thumbs::D

PS my real job actually is running a model agency! I'd like to sign up the blonde in the pic, any chance of her contact details? :ninja:

LOL!!!! She's a really nice girl so I'd only like her to be signed up with quality model agencies. So Valerio, if you can promise me that (and I'm sure Debbie would also vouch for the credentials of your agency) then no problem :lol:

I could tell you what she's called and you could see her on myspace - although I suspect she's already got enough stalkers :lol: and also enough of these - :wheelchair: