Night blue question?

phoenix

I'll be able to let you know soon - my Night Blue import ragtop is due to be rolling off the ship at Southampton tomorrow so give it a couple of weeks for the SVA and I'll have a whole load of pics up!

:D

Would love to see this colour at the Wales meet, any chance you could pop up :D

Grrr, still waiting for the feckin SVA to be done so no chance of me making Wales I'm afraid. :angry:

Really do wish I'd saved myself a lot of money, stress and hassle and not gone down the route of importing directly. The main problem has been the fact that no model report exists (I didn't know this at the time), so I've just had to sit back and watch the months go by whilst someone half-heartedly goes about getting one produced.

I actually think by the time it's on the road I could have bought a UK one of the same age for less money. :scare:

Never, ever again. :surrender:

How can there not be a model report?

I'll be able to let you know soon - my Night Blue import ragtop is due to be rolling off the ship at Southampton tomorrow so give it a couple of weeks for the SVA and I'll have a whole load of pics up!

:D

Would love to see this colour at the Wales meet, any chance you could pop up :D

I think there will be a mid-night blue at the meet Martin ;)

Shame that matey - dont worry there will be other runs out - why dont you come in whatever car you have now to Wales anyway?

Thanks dude - I actually sold my last Zed in anticipation of this one arriving but hadn't planned on being without a car for this long!

How can there not be a model report?

Well it's a MY07 Tiptronic Roadster, so I guess nobody has imported one yet. Is that what you mean? It didn't occur to me when I bid and the agent failed to warned me that the usual 2 - 3 months would turn into 5 - 6! :scare: