How much do you spend on fuel?

14N

When I used to drive my zed to work I was spending £100 a week and fuel was cheaper then (five years ago)! I've now got a job closer to home and have a small runaround so about £15 a week!

I don't really have a standardised driving pattern or fill up a certain time / day / amount, so I don't really know, and I think it varies too much, and I'm scared to know the answer...

I drive different amounts each week, and fill up a random amount depending on how I'm feeling, more so if I accidentally go over getting a perfect multiple of £5 or £10 and have to go to the next one until I do so. :lol:

Though as a rough guess, 90 miles per week if I'm not going anywhere extra, 28mpg, Tesco Momentum at 122.9 per litre...

Soooooo.. about £18 per week? ;)

But that's probably closer to £60 if I have to travel to Newcastle over the weekend.

Nice cheap fuel,I'm paying £130.9 for Esso Super unleaded !

Though as a rough guess, 90 miles per week if I'm not going anywhere extra, 28mpg, Tesco Momentum at 122.9 per litre...

Soooooo.. about £18 per week? ;)

But that's probably closer to £60 if I have to travel to Newcastle over the weekend.

Nice cheap fuel,I'm paying £130.9 for Esso Super unleaded !

Got no Tescos nearby? Supposed to be as good as Shell VPower but much cheaper.