2005 Roadster reverse camera wire routing help

scotzman

Hi All, Has anyone with a roadster or similar know how to route the reverse camera connections into the boot, ive taken the wires from the HU unit through the gear tunnel etc but cannot find a way into the boot, any help much appreciated.

Thanks

I've a coupe but pretty sure I fed my cam cable by opening up the glove box , removing the floor, feeding it into the space below there and then onward into the boot. It doesn't actually go into the glove box but you can access from there. Sadly I've no idea this is an unblocked route on a roadster.

Good luck.

I've a coupe but pretty sure I fed my cam cable by opening up the glove box , removing the floor, feeding it into the space below there and then onward into the boot. It doesn't actually go into the glove box but you can access from there. Sadly I've no idea this is an unblocked route on a roadster.

Good luck.

Hi Stu, thanks for your reply, spent an hour with trim removed etc and cant still see a way through... its like trying to get in a fekkin safe...