Chester May 10th Night before the Drive Out

Beavis

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any plan for meeting up the night before in Chester?

I'm not sure what time we will be driving up yet, but if there is a meeting point/time we would try to come along and say Hi to everyone...... :)

think the races are the 7th, 8th and 9th...went past the sign this morn on way to work but cant remember exactly...

not sure if i'll be driving- my shopping trolley will look a bit out of place in a car park full of coupes!

:lol:

Yes the Chester May Festival (Races) are a wed to fri event.

think the races are the 7th, 8th and 9th...went past the sign this morn on way to work but cant remember exactly...

not sure if i'll be driving- my shopping trolley will look a bit out of place in a car park full of coupes!

:lol:

Less of the coupe bud :boxing:

• 2 weeks later...
Arriving about 2-30 to 3 Saturday afternoon. Shopping for and hour :headhurt: Then to Grivesnor to meet Mike and wash the car :yahoo: Afterwards its a pub on the river with a big car park for lemonades and a chat :teeth:

Whats the name of the pub ? , I'll catch up with you there ..,

are we down for a meal later ?? :) there's plenty of places in Chester had a belting Indian last time

Arriving about 2-30 to 3 Saturday afternoon. Shopping for and hour :headhurt: Then to Grivesnor to meet Mike and wash the car :yahoo: Afterwards its a pub on the river with a big car park for lemonades and a chat :teeth:

Whats the name of the pub ? , I'll catch up with you there ..,

are we down for a meal later ?? :) there's plenty of places in Chester had a belting Indian last time

I'll be up for meeting at that pub as well :thumbs:

There is the New Orleans which is by the river, not sure to much about parking as its a saturday night or there is the Cheshire cat which is just outside chester and right next to a canal and has a big car park.

There is the New Orleans which is by the river, not sure to much about parking as its a saturday night or there is the Cheshire cat which is just outside chester and right next to a canal and has a big car park.

I think we should employ Mike as our tour guide!

Fortunately St Davids supposidly has free internet, so can keep up to date with goings on while I'm in my room. If all else fails, call me when you guys are about to leave to the car wash :thumbs:

count me and tracy in to :thumbs: my numbers (removed) so anyone staying at the st davids i.e chris etc give me a call tommorrow and we'll meet at the hotel then onto the pub :thumbs:

could always get a taxi save trying to park mate?!

wont be on the computer again as leaving early in the morning off to the tinters before wales :teeth: speak tommorrow guys :thumbs: