Wheel Spacers

Strudul

Just found out the mods i declared on my insurance covers me for spacers, which is as good an excuse as any :happy:

I'm on standard 18" RAYS with stock suspension, so I believe 20mm/25mm front/back is the best option? Though having just read through every single thread on spacers 3 times, I think I'd prefer and can get away with 25/30...

Anyone got any for sale?

Edited by Strudul

I removed some 20mm and 25mm eibach spacers when I fitted my JR11's a few days ago

The nuts were pretty tight to remove so have been looking at getting replacement nuts before selling them on

Can get some pictures up when I get a moment (possibly Friday as I'm off shift)

• Like 1

Sure, 20-30mm spacers have an rrp of £110+, but most online retailers sell them for significantly less and that's before you look for a discount code (which are pretty much always running) and get cashback (cashback sites and credit card).

So yes, I can get a set of new Eibach / H&R (probably the highest rated brands of spacers out there) for £70-£80 any day of the week, less if I wait for a particularly good offer.

Some people are impatient and willing to pay more or aren't particularly savvy, (un)fortunately I'm the opposite and don't see any reason to pay new prices for used items... :surrender:

Evidence:

c4d9ea6abce8cb5c577ef6be8796ccf4.png

(before cashback, 6% at TopCashback and +1% from cc)

f912f6c60621928998a414ddf15b379d.png

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 1

There's no catch...

I'm Mariam Abacha, wife of the Late Nigerian Head of State, General Sani Abacha, who died on the 8th of June 1998...

:lol:

No catch, but it would be nice to take some pics while you fitting them and let me know what do you think of the quality, since you rate Eibach so high :lol:

• 3 weeks later...