I am a moron.

TT350

Hello.

Title speaks for itself, well, it speaks for me...being a moron yesterday.

Sorry to all who read it and had to bare witness to just what turd tornado I can be.

I don't want to make any enemies on here or for people to have a low opinion of me. Friends are thin on the ground and this forum is a very welcoming place and I'm pleased to have made a few friendships here.

So if you could all forgive me for my rantings yesterday I'd be grateful and humbled.

Thanks guys. Feel free to give me both barrels first, too.

• Like 4

PS, karma got the first punch in.

Yesterday my laptop broke (google issue again, oddly) my delonghi dragon gave up the ghost, my bank card stopped working and Natwest could't figure out why so are sending me another one which takes 5 days and my tv developed a green vertical line top to bottom slap bang in the middle.

I tell you what did make me laugh yesterday though....

02 online chat guy. He suggested I send the phone in for repair which was "completely free of charge, theres just a £25 fee and a postage fee"

I could just hear it so vividly in my mind, the internet service providings guy from Fonejacker!!!

"No fee its completely free theres just a one off payment of 215 pounds then 11 monthly payments off 168 pounds then a final fee of 480 pounds then we downgrade your upgrade and you get new phone upgrade with no charge just a small payment of 11 pounds then 48 monthly payments of 665 pounds and a cancellation fee where we cancel your contract and you send the phone back and we give you free ring ding for just a pound so it's completely free"

5:50 lol

• Like 2