Veilside V3 Widebody

Conlonl

• 2 weeks later...

serch veilside 350z on ebay theres a couple of places that make the kits, drop them a message i imagine if they make they shouldnt be an issue just selling a set of the arches.

having said that tho i have some and kinda at a point where i wish ide left it at the spoiler bumpers and skirts. im sure it will look ace when its done but alot of work none the less and they do look nice even without the arches

• Like 1

I run a full Veilside wide body so Pm me if you need any help. :)

Cheers Veilside, yes ive seen and spoke to you on facebook, you offered me your rocket bunny and VIS bonnet, bonnet i really want but just need to work on prices :-)

• Like 1

i had this kit off ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Z33-Veilside-Style-Version-3-Wide-Aero-Body-kit-/162368537548?hash=item25cdeb43cc:g:xc4AAOSwZjJU3Kg2

well i went direct but same guys.

cant say i would reccomend it bumper were a decent fitment but thats about it skirts were a royal pain to fit didnt want to line up and needed a fair bit of work to get them in place dunno how other kits fit but the standard skirts line up nicly with the z door scuff plates, these leave a small gap not really noticable but annoys the hell out me... and the archs well maybe its cus thy sat in my garage for 4 months but based the frp there made from they shouldnt have warped.

such a pain to get them to line up everything was too tight petrol cap hole was wayy too small, the front needed a lot of work and had to fibreglass about an inch and a half to get the front bumper to line in correctly with it .

had to make all the mounting points for the bumper lights aswell number plate lightt bracket front reflectors ect ....

i did email the company and got the generic reply of ... well this is odd all our kits are made to such a high standard by some poor child in spain and we have never had anyone complain about them before how strange? the issues you have described should be no trouble for a body shop to sort for you.

i did explain for a body shop to fix said issues that i shouldnt have would come at addition cost to myself, they failed to reply.

ive not known anyone to buy a kit from them, i might just be unlucky but i wouldn't recommend them.

but even with all the downfalls of the kit i fitted it and got it all sorted and looking like it should and it looks the business :)

Unfortunately for you that car in the eBay link is well known to those of us who have been around a while. As is the owner.

The owner used to be a trader here....emphasis on "used to be". Strongly suspect that ad is the same guy just using a different account for the 20th time.

• Like 1

dunno they own a website johnny angel customs not sure if they have just used the car as a demo as they do kits for all sorts of cars.

seemed like a legit business spoke to about 3 diffrent people there on the phone and via email but dunno could be ... :( not a great deal i can do about it now anyway but got it all sorted in the end anyway