[SOLD]For Sale: Android ODBII Reader - Bluetooth, slim (free!)

mattross1313

In my haste of buying loads of shiny things for the Nismo I picked this up on eBay. Turns out I can't read eBay adverts as this unit does not work on iOS....and guess what phone I have :dry:

So if you have an Android phone or a laptop this will work great. I tested it last night on the drive home with a Android device from the office and it works as expected.

This is of no use to me, so free to anyone that can make use of it. Just asking you cover my postage costs.

Cheers, Matt :D

743BFFE2-80CC-4DEC-A199-617075BD81F1.jpg

Edited by mattross1313

Does it work with the Torque app? If so I can paypal you postage asap :) I bought one recently and it doesn't work at all for some reason so I'm in need of a new one!

Let me try this later today with torque. I tested it last night with a Galaxy Phone but was using DashCommand. Will come back to you :D

Does it work with the Torque app? If so I can paypal you postage asap :) I bought one recently and it doesn't work at all for some reason so I'm in need of a new one!

Let me try this later today with torque. I tested it last night with a Galaxy Phone but was using DashCommand. Will come back to you :D

Great thanks! :D