Stunning Brickyard Zed

H5

That Brickyard belongs to Dr Bonz (Ed) -- orthopaedic surgeon in western PA. The photo is not really photoshopped, just a slight enhancement. His 350 really does look like that though -- over 100 coats of Zaino (he's the king of Zaino). For a long time back in '03 and '04 the two of us were in a little mod competition -- our 350s have a lot of similarities, but we diverged a bit when I continued to pursue horsepower and he took a turn to looks (lambo doors, etc.). I beat him to the supercharger by about a week in September '03 but he made it to 9 psi just before me. His 350 is really a sight to behold.

The second pictured 350 isn't Brickyard, it's Interlagos Fire -- slightly lighter and more of a brownish cast. Only 2081 Brickyards were made and the color only lasted for the '03 model year. The Doc's 350 began as a Track model, and mine as a Performance model.

Don't know if you can get access to this without joining, but here is a link to the Doc's photo gallery over on 350Zfrenzy.com. You can see photos showing the entire evolution of his 350 over the years.

http://www.350zfrenzy.com/gallery/showg ... &ppuser=11

This one is exceptionally good for showing all the Brickyard color variations in one photo.

http://www.350zfrenzy.com/gallery/showp ... &ppuser=11

Thanks Tere, that's where I found it. I think that picture was in Ed's signature, but the image is amazing. Should find bigger pics there Beavis. :thumbs:

Pleased to hear it has go as well as show. One very nice modded car. B)