Track friendly exhaust

Ekona

Anyone here know of any particularly loud exhausts for the Z that will have TDOs reaching for their black flags when on track? Anyone ever had any issues at any tracks (specifically Bedford really, as they've clamped down immensely in the last few months) with any aftermarket exhaust?

Whilst I'm after a new exhaust for the car, I don't want anything too brash that's going to start tripping noise meters on drive-bys as some Jap exhausts can do. Trackdays are too much fun to start limiting myself to only a few tracks round the UK.

Thanks,

Dan

there is one exhaust that you may be interested in. Fast Intentions is the company. If you want sound clips, pic etc, let me know. Ill send them to you. Its a great exhaust.

The company makes exhaust systems for Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari and now makes one for the 350z/g35/37.

Ive got access to them if your interested. ;)

there is one exhaust that you may be interested in. Fast Intentions is the company. If you want sound clips, pic etc, let me know. Ill send them to you. Its a great exhaust.

The company makes exhaust systems for Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari and now makes one for the 350z/g35/37.

Post the sound clips up for everyone :thumbs:

Post the sound clips up for everyone :thumbs:

Here is the sound clip:

http://www.fastintentions.com/exhaust/i ... efault.htm

Look in the upper right hand corner for the clips. there are 6 of them, I think. I work for Thmotorsports ;) give me a ring if you are interested.

Sean