Jockland Hoon! Scottish drive out 7th September

Stew

Which month for the first Jockland Hoon?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which month for the first Jockland Hoon?

• July
    • August
    • September

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jockland Hoon 6/7th September 08

1 Stew..................accomodation booked

2 Martinmac..........accomodation booked

3 Zmanalex

4 Ebized................accomodation booked

5 Max ................accomodation booked

H Potter

7 Stanski

8 xStric9x............accomodation booked

9 Little Miss

10 Beavis

11 Bigphil

12 rizbert

I don't have it..... Honest..... I'm sure Bex was trying to give one away!

Plenty of Lochs around there with clean water just dip the Zed in that! :lol:

I know a good place on the way up just over the border they sell nice cakes :teeth: there's a recurring theme here is'nt there!!

I know a good place on the way up just over the border they sell nice cakes :teeth: there's a recurring theme here is'nt there!!

By the time you've squashed a weekends full of gear in the boot i don;t think there will be any room for cakes :blush:

ask nixy about dipping cars................... she knows the score........... :teeth:

By the time you've squashed a weekends full of gear in the boot i don;t think there will be any room for cakes :blush:

Cake tardis ;) Just dont open the roof :scare:

Us Roadster owners know the sky is the limit when you have a ragtop! :p

I also have a big bulge in my bonnet so can squeeze a few more under there :lol:

whats Nixy done then? Had a dip in it or was it parked in York when the floods came? :surrender:

Us Roadster owners know the sky is the limit when you have a ragtop! :p

I also have a big bulge in my bonnet so can squeeze a few more under there :lol:

whats Nixy done then? Had a dip in it or was it parked in York when the floods came? :surrender:

She drove it on a road that was badly flooded and she was caught out. It got a bit damp. :scare:

Ouch! :headhurt:

oh dear! Well a Vax machine and a couple of air fresheners should have sorted that one out ! ;)

Emailed the Lodge place for availability bit late to phone them now I guess.... :thumbs:

Jockland Hoon 6/7th September 08

1 Stew..................CONFIRMED

2 Martinmac..........CONFIRMED

3 Zmanalex

4 Ebized................CONFIRMED

5 Max ...................CONFIRMED

H Potter

7 Stanski

8 xStric9x..............CONFIRMED

9 Little Miss

10 Beavis

11 Bigphil

12 rizbert

Yeah I know what you mean!

One off night shift till 06:00 (if all goes well) hardware move of my system - we are 6 hours ahead and waiting on the testers at 04:00, which they cant get earlier! So surfing the forum in an attempt to keep awake :dry:

Accomodation booked - Fort Augustus - so brush the dust of those BBQ's Martin! :lol:

Leave St Davids Friday lunch - back home Monday morning :thumbs:

Look out Scotland here we come... (I may bring some medicinal wine for BBQ party) :yahoo:

Accomodation booked - Fort Augustus - so brush the dust of those BBQ's Martin! :lol:

Leave St Davids Friday lunch - back home Monday morning :thumbs:

Look out Scotland here we come... (I may bring some medicinal wine for BBQ party) :yahoo:

Nice one Stan. I will be leaving early afternoon so will meet you at Tebay services if you want, about 2 hours from you :thumbs:

Will have Ebized with us though so you can lead :lol:

Nice one Stan. I will be leaving early afternoon so will meet you at Tebay services if you want, about 2 hours from you

Will have Ebized with us though so you can lead

Sounds good - :thumbs:

I am never gonna live that down am I - me and Shire's slopey number plate! :lol:

Nice one Stan. I will be leaving early afternoon so will meet you at Tebay services if you want, about 2 hours from you

Will have Ebized with us though so you can lead

Sounds good - :thumbs:

I am never gonna live that down am I - me and Shire's slopey number plate! :lol:

Memory retention is inversely proportional to intake of Danish ;)

Ok people, looks like i might be making the pilgrimage to this! :teeth:

Think i'm going to b&b in fort augustus. My gf will probably be coming too, so we'll maybe make a long weekend of it and do some walking too.

I'm a touch nervous about booking this, in case it jinxes the Zeds arrival! :scare: It's only supposed to arrive 4-8 weeks prior, so will probably be it's first big run out.

Incidently, certain partys would like to enquire as to the probable number of ladys attending - i've already noted Little Miss. :lol: