Jockland Hoon! Scottish drive out 7th September

Stew

Which month for the first Jockland Hoon?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which month for the first Jockland Hoon?

• July
    • August
    • September

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this back from here if anyone is interested.

Fort Augustus Chalet Park

Dear Martin

Have availability in various chalets 1 bed room apartments, 2 bedroomed and 3 bedroomed chaletsfor the 3 nighs you require 5th ,6th and 7th September if you could give me some indication of numbers and then I can let you know what exactly we have available for the car club weekend.

Kind regards

Julie Fowers

:D

Update :D

Dear Martin [this could get complicated]

We have 4 x 3 bedroom chalets 3 x 2 bedroom chalets and 1 x apartment availble for the 3 nights you require 5th , 6th and 7th September. Maximum capacity on the combination is 39 people plus max 8 at the house [see below]

The two of the 3 bedroom chalets consist of 1 double and 2 x twins, one 3 bedroom chalet has 1 x triple room which can be 1 x double and 1 x single or 3 x single and 2 x twin rooms and the 4th 3 bedroom chalet can be 1 x double and 2 x twins or can be 2 x doubles and 1 x twin.

The 2 bedroom chalets consist of two chalet of 1 x double and 1 twin bedroom and one of 2 x twin bedrooms.

1 x one bedroom apartment can be one king size bed or 2 x singles

We also have 3 x rooms [ sleeping max . of 8 people ] at the B & B, which we also own, which is only at the top of the driveway to the chalet park so if any body did not want self catering this would be another option for your group. Price in the B & B would be £28.00 per person per night.

Price per chalet would be

Apartment £50 per night x 3 total £150 for the 3 nights

2 Bedroom £90 x 3 total £270 for 3 nights

3 Bedroom £120.00 x 3 total £360.00 for 3 nights

All bed linen is provided but not personal towels.

I booked the manse that Ebized is staying in. The chalet sounds good though....

BBQ ;)

We would be up for the BBQ :wacko: decisions, decisions, but do we change accommodation now (but quite like the sound of the Manse having bagged the Isle of Skye room) :p

We could do a drive over for the food and pop ;)

I booked the manse that Ebized is staying in. The chalet sounds good though....

BBQ ;)

We would be up for the BBQ :wacko: decisions, decisions, but do we change accommodation now (but quite like the sound of the Manse having bagged the Isle of Skye room) :p

We could do a drive over for the food and pop ;)

Fine bud. This place had awful reviews a while back but is under new management :thumbs:

1 Stew..................accomodation booked

2 Martinmac

3 Zmanalex

4 Ebized................accomodation booked

5 Max

6 H Potter

7 Stanski

8 xStric9x

9 Little Miss

The number are getting up a bit now.

Indeed. BBQ and beer. Superb!

If anyone needs convincing then have a look at the pics. Any more convincing? The Evo triangle roads are probably comparible....... for the whole 180 mile loop. Not kidding! It's the best drive I've done.

Update :D

Dear Martin [this could get complicated]

We have 4 x 3 bedroom chalets 3 x 2 bedroom chalets and 1 x apartment availble for the 3 nights you require 5th , 6th and 7th September. Maximum capacity on the combination is 39 people plus max 8 at the house [see below]

The two of the 3 bedroom chalets consist of 1 double and 2 x twins, one 3 bedroom chalet has 1 x triple room which can be 1 x double and 1 x single or 3 x single and 2 x twin rooms and the 4th 3 bedroom chalet can be 1 x double and 2 x twins or can be 2 x doubles and 1 x twin.

The 2 bedroom chalets consist of two chalet of 1 x double and 1 twin bedroom and one of 2 x twin bedrooms.

1 x one bedroom apartment can be one king size bed or 2 x singles

We also have 3 x rooms [ sleeping max . of 8 people ] at the B & B, which we also own, which is only at the top of the driveway to the chalet park so if any body did not want self catering this would be another option for your group. Price in the B & B would be £28.00 per person per night.

Price per chalet would be

Apartment £50 per night x 3 total £150 for the 3 nights

2 Bedroom £90 x 3 total £270 for 3 nights

3 Bedroom £120.00 x 3 total £360.00 for 3 nights

All bed linen is provided but not personal towels.

Any pics??

If you do a search on Google you may find some bad reviews. This place has now been bought out and is under new management so should be ok.

Fort Augustus Chalet Park

http://www.fortaugustuschaletpark.co.uk/

I will be staying there so if a few more do we can legitimately invite a few more over in the evening. Will have extra Midge repellent on hand although its never worked for me :lol:

Jockland Hoon 5/6th September 08

1 Stew..................accomodation booked

2 Martinmac

3 Zmanalex

4 Ebized................accomodation booked

5 Max

6 H Potter

7 Stanski

8 xStric9x

9 Little Miss

10 Beavis