350z ARC Burnout!

ConnorW06

Recently had the ARC software added to my car and 'Burnout Mod' added by Mark @ Abbey and decided to test it out! Also had the Launch Control feature added which you can hear at the start. Absolutely awesome features that work a treat!

Please note this was done on private land! Apologies for the HUGE cheesy grin aswell! :lol:

• Like 3

Dear Santa,

I have been a really good boy all year and would like two Michelin Pilot Super Sport 19" tyres for my car please. I have no idea why but they have suddenly worn really low. :(

Yours sincerely Connor.

:teeth:

Looks like great fun. :thumbs:

Hahaha that made me crack up! I genuinely scrolled up and re-read what I put :lol:

Really awesome feature and a huge amount of fun!

• Like 1

Hahaha that made me crack up! I genuinely scrolled up and re-read what I put :lol:

Watching videos like yours makes me miss RWD even more than I already do for the fun factor you can have, ...I mean 4WD like I've got at the moment is great but just missing some of the fun factor I think you can only really have with a RWD car. :drive1

Hope you have a good Christmas. :santa::thumbs:

Watching videos like yours makes me miss RWD even more than I already do for the fun factor you can have, ...I mean 4WD like I've got at the moment is great but just missing some of the fun factor I think you can only really have with a RWD car. :drive1

Hope you have a good Christmas. :santa::thumbs:

To be honest it's the first time I've had the traction control completely off in the Zed, let alone trying anything like that! It was definitely the most fun I've had in the car since I got it. Know what you mean about the 4WD though, my Dad and Brother both have 4WD cars and it's a completely different kettle of fish, can't beat the way they grip and gain speed though!

Did attempt a "drift" in the 350 while we had the yard to ourselves aswell, I feel like If i had half a day to practise I could get the hang of it!

Have a great Christmas and New Year too!

• Like 1

Looks awesome mate! How do you find the launch control feature on it?

Yeah was incredibly fun, felt abit guilty revving the car like that but I think I'm too mechanically sympathetic haha! Probably did the car good considering she usually just sits at 1500-2500rpm on the way to and from work each day.

That burnout video was the first time using the Launch Control, think it's a really cool feature to have but obviously not as beneficial as a car that came with it from factory, that also adjusts the traction for a perfect launch. It makes me cringe a little dumping the clutch at 3000rpm so It probably won't be used again until I need a new set of tyres :lol: Pretty sure the car would be fine with doing a few launches but it does worry me a little haha!

Yeah was incredibly fun, felt abit guilty revving the car like that but I think I'm too mechanically sympathetic haha! Probably did the car good considering she usually just sits at 1500-2500rpm on the way to and from work each day.

That burnout video was the first time using the Launch Control, think it's a really cool feature to have but obviously not as beneficial as a car that came with it from factory, that also adjusts the traction for a perfect launch. It makes me cringe a little dumping the clutch at 3000rpm so It probably won't be used again until I need a new set of tyres :lol: Pretty sure the car would be fine with doing a few launches but it does worry me a little haha!

Yeah my only concern is that a new clutch wouldn't be too far off after a few launches :lol: I'm gonna be getting my car mapped in Feb and was looking at getting launch control, but I doubt I'd use it that often. Would much rather have some pops n bangs ;)

Yeah my only concern is that a new clutch wouldn't be too far off after a few launches :lol: I'm gonna be getting my car mapped in Feb and was looking at getting launch control, but I doubt I'd use it that often. Would much rather have some pops n bangs ;)

Yeah exactly, I love the idea of having these extras added to the car but in all honesty it's not something I'm going to use hardly at all. Just nice to have them there for days like today!

Pops and bangs are awesome, definitely worth getting them added if you're getting your Zed remapped, makes tunnel runs sound awesome! We're all just big kids at heart :lol:

• Like 1