FK453's Directional?

Rook

I've just had a set of four FK453's delivered and I appear to have received 2 of the same tyre for each size.

I was under the impression the 453 was directional, and googling it all I seem to be able to find is people arguing on the internet about whether they're directional or not.

Does anyone here recall whether they should be the same?

Putting them inside edge to inside edge they aren't mirror image but the tread patterns are near enough the same.

There's also no inside line painted around the edge of the tyre, and no direction arrow or mention of directionality - there isn't on Falken's site either.

This would suggest what I have is correct.

Anybody any ideas?

Yeah, it's pretty standard to have that, but I rang Oponeo and the guy tells me that even though putting the inside edges together doesn't make the tread pattern a mirror image, it doesn't matter, they're fine.

He said that before I even told him what tyre I had though so I don't know if he's fobbing me off; since I though they were directional haha.

Edited by Rook