W Brace

Az-Z

Hi chaps, can anyone help please?

In need of the "W" Brace under the car that seems to support the fuel tank. Mine seems to be heavily corroded and really needs to be replaced - I'm a 2008 HR if it matters for fitment. Had a search on here and seen few threads and seems to be a common rust point. Actually quite a few bits under the car could do with a wire brushing and coating so I will sort that all out at the same time I have her up on a ramp.

What's the best way to get this sorted? Over £200 from Datsun is a bit :-O Also going to need new bolts as well I think so any idea on size/length so I have everything I'll need?

cheers :-)

For brand new OEM you could try: Torqen, Clark Motorsport and The Cougar Store as I know all of them can supply new OEM equipment.

For used OEM you could try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning to see if they have any in stock.

If you fancy going aftermarket which a lot of people tend to do especially as it's a cheaper alternative to the OEM version & does the same job you could get the "Ultra Racing W brace".

Like this one here on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-RACING-4-Point-Rear-Lower-Bar-Brace-for-Nissan-FAIRLADY-Z33-350z-RL4-1259-/172423574246?hash=item28253ef2e6:g:6AUAAOSwj85YOvbi

Bolts for it, ...well any of the above traders on here should be able to help, otherwise any local hardware shop should have what you need providing they are high tensile bolts of the same size & length (stainless steel would be best imo).

Good luck. :thumbs: