Car cover!?

sonny

Hi there guys, im looking to purchase a car cover for my Z, could anyone recommend a decent one that is designed for the Z that is waterproof and wont ruin my paintwork? does anyone know where to get these from?? any help would be greatly appreciated! many thanks!

there were a couple of genuine ones on ebay last week. Not that common but now and again they pop up

I know got outbid by £1 last week on one with minutes to go. Could not see ebay with 5 mins to go due to it only been available at lunch time. :dry:

I park my car up during the week under trees and in an area very popular with cats... so I bought my cover from www.airflow-uk.com

Although they dont list the Zed in the product dropdown they do supply a custom cover.

I paid £100 for the outdoor cover and its been brilliant. Totally waterproof over the winter and a good fit [though not as tailored as the Nissan one]

Definately recommend it

should of put in a maximum bid. This is what you're prepaired to pay for it. That way you may of still got it. If it went for more, then it would of been more than what you wanted to pay ;)

I did Mike but i was the only bidder on it right upto the last minute.I Tried to steal it for £30 :lol:

Just put an high bid of £50 but someone put £51 in the last minute. I could not do anything about it :headhurt: