370z Grounding Kit

Dicky

There can be an issue with electrical "noise" that affects the afm signal on the supercharged 370's as there is an aftermarket extended loom , that what why i thought about fitting it along with shielding the cable

• Like 1

Considering the age of a 370z I would doubt it will make any noticeable difference, in truth, it made no noticeable difference in my 350z.

That supprises me cos it made a noticeable difference on mine! It To smoothed out the engine out quite a lot and I was just wondering if the 370 would benefit?

Where did you buy them from? Maybe something I'd consider doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made mine with some welding wire and crimp terminals. Easy job but it may be difficult to get hold of the crimping tool, although tool hire shops should have them.

The 350 section ran a thread and a forum member (can't remember name) supplied) info on wire lengths and mounting positions.

The Wire lengths would be different for the 370 but itmshouldnt be difficult to figure new lengths out.