Geneva Car Show/Free tickets for the GT-R Lounge

get12

If you are stuck I'll mail you the pass to the GTR lounge. There's no barcode or unique name on it.

Don't bother trying to get one on the OC. Aside from nobody offering they are claiming they are none transferable.

Suprised they ain't selling them for £35 :lol:

Why not? I'm guessing that they'll take the enterance ticket off us at the show leaving us with just the GTR lounge ticket. I've already printed a bunch so's I don't forget it.

Not really expecting much from this VIP thing. They did after all send out an invite to every person that registered on that site.

Why not? I'm guessing that they'll take the enterance ticket off us at the show leaving us with just the GTR lounge ticket. I've already printed a bunch so's I don't forget it.

Not really expecting much from this VIP thing. They did after all send out an invite to every person that registered on that site.

Yeah I figured that it may not be as exclusive as it implies! You the same guy on the other site that was teasing me with the fact that you have a ticket spare?! When/how you travelling up there? I plan on driving/hotel just for a night.

G

Might be able to get you a pass throughout as my friend is working up there and has access to most areas :thumbs:

Can you get a handfull of them? :D

Ill ask her but doubt it will let you know today :thumbs: Anyone else going from stanstead airport on the 13th... dont want to travel by myself... I might get spoken to by strangers and ask if I want to see their puppies again :dummy:

Might be able to get you a pass throughout as my friend is working up there and has access to most areas :thumbs:

Ill ask her but doubt it will let you know today :thumbs: Anyone else going from stanstead airport on the 13th... dont want to travel by myself... I might get spoken to by strangers and ask if I want to see their puppies again :dummy:

Just come out on the 11th with the others ;)

Just come out on the 11th with the others ;)

Wish I could mate but cant, she goes there on 12th and Im staying with her at the metropole as cant find any other hotels with vacancies :blush: