Rear dent

Jay

A zed driving student who shops in M&S? Should of gone to Aldi, most of their customers can't afford a car to dent yours with :lol:

haha next time i will be going to aldi! OR i hate to say it, use public transport hehehe! Actually i dont think i could. I am just so so peed off! I am going to take her to the garage and see what the damage is to fix her will cost me.

Definitely worth trying one of these paintless dent repair guys first to see if they can sort it. Far cheaper than a bodyshop and for small dents the result can be perfect. :thumbs:

think the rear wing is double skinned or at least some of it so may not be possible but worth checking out

Thanks for the advice guys, i will let you know how i get on!!! Now i need to go 2 class lol. Speak to you all later. Oh and meant to ask is there any chipsaway in scotland? pref near glasgow?

Do yourself a favour and steer clear of ChipsAway if the work involves paintwork!!!

Thanks for the advice guys, i will let you know how i get on!!! Now i need to go 2 class lol. Speak to you all later. Oh and meant to ask is there any chipsaway in scotland? pref near glasgow?

Do yourself a favour and steer clear of ChipsAway if the work involves paintwork!!!

I understand you have a had a bad experience but not all chipsaway outfits are the same. Best to go on a individual basis as they are all franchised operations anyway

I understand you have a had a bad experience but not all chipsaway outfits are the same. Best to go on a individual basis as they are all franchised operations anyway

Yeah I know that Mike but I disagree with the whole working methods of ChipsAway - when you do some respray touch up work out in the open then you know you are not going to be able to control where the overspray goes but yeah I got a duff one as the saying goes and im sure there are some ChipsAway guys out there that are diligent in their work :)

Yeah I know that Mike but I disagree with the whole working methods of ChipsAway - when you do some respray touch up work out in the open then you know you are not going to be able to control where the overspray goes but yeah I got a duff one as the saying goes and im sure there are some ChipsAway guys out there that are diligent in their work :)

On previous cars I've had no problems whatsoever with Chipsaway having used the same guy twice..... What people need 2 remember is tho this is a franchise company so no doubt there are many cowboys around as get21 has experienced!!!

On previous cars I've had no problems whatsoever with Chipsaway having used the same guy twice..... What people need 2 remember is tho this is a franchise company so no doubt there are many cowboys around as get21 has experienced!!!

+1, i had one repair a scratch on my MG and the finish was amazing, in fact it was better than the original paintwork :thumbs:

+1, i had one repair a scratch on my MG and the finish was amazing, in fact it was better than the original paintwork :thumbs:

some chipsaway outfits have workshops. I know of two

...Jeez Mike - do you work as a libel lawyer?! Enough now - I get the idea - I'll publish a retraction statement in one of the broadsheets!! :lol::lol::surrender::thumbs:

...Jeez Mike - do you work as a libel lawyer?! Enough now - I get the idea - I'll publish a retraction statement in one of the broadsheets!! :lol::lol::surrender::thumbs:

No Mike has shares in Chipsaway!