DE Parts Clearout (popcharger, plenum spacer, titanium dress up kit)

SithOllie

With my Z now sadly gone I'm having a clear out of parts that never got fitted, aside the gauges all have remained in their boxes.

JWT Popcharger £110 - SOLD

Motordyne Plenum Spacer with thermal spacer for the manifold: £160 - SOLD

Titanium bolts kit for the engine bay: £160

2016-10-30%2017.49.38.jpg

KPH speedo for the cost of postage - Sold

Edited by SithOllie

Apologies for the noob questions but is the thermal spacer best intended for the revup engine? Is this the kit with the coolant isolation valve? I have an 05 DE so poss interested in this, but don't know whether to just wait for the next h-dev group buy.

Apologies for the noob questions but is the thermal spacer best intended for the revup engine? Is this the kit with the coolant isolation valve? I have an 05 DE so poss interested in this, but don't know whether to just wait for the next h-dev group buy.

Not entirely sure tbh, i'll dig the box out and get the parts out tmrw and check for you, this is the kit i ordered:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/engine/plenum-spacers/265--350z-de-motordyne-engineering-516-iso-thermal-plenum-spacer-md-ps-iso.html?search_query=motordyne&results=19

I basically told Adrian "I need a plenum spacer kit for my rev-up" :)

Please can you quote me shipping to greece for the speedo? I really need it. Thanks v much. I have a very worthy project, rescuing a horribky abused Z, the muppet previous owner got dome dog sh1t white dial backings from somewhere which look very nice in the day (apart from the little stickers to show which warning lights are which, don't ask me why), but at night you quickly realise they are virtually transparent, making the dials just a mess of red and orange light; turning on an indicator lights up the interior green, it's awesome, like being at the disco. :)

Edited by Aashenfox

Please can you quote me shipping to greece for the speedo? I really need it. Thanks v much. I have a very worthy project, rescuing a horribky abused Z, the muppet previous owner got dome dog sh1t white dial backings from somewhere which look very nice in the day (apart from the little stickers to show which warning lights are which, don't ask me why), but at night you quickly realise they are virtually transparent, making the dials just a mess of red and orange light; turning on an indicator lights up the interior green, it's awesome, like being at the disco. :)

Aww sorry dude, someone PM'd last night reserving them :( That sounds quite horrific visually, hope you get it sorted soon

The speedo in kms? It went same day?? Jeez... Could you do me a favour and ask the guy if he minds terribly letting me have it (point him to my post), I've been looking for this for so long. :(

I'll even give you 50 quid for it plus delivery I want it that bad. If not, fair dos, that's life I suppose...I thought I'd hit jackpot, so disappointed.

Point him to my build thread to read what I'm up against :)http://www.350z-uk.c...-to-rescue-a-z/ maybe he'll feel sorry for me lol.

Edited by Aashenfox