Engine Start Issue

jackvyal

Hey everyone,

I've been coming across an issue recently that seems pretty consistent. It's to do with the engine starting up. Here is the scenario:

I get in the car for the first time that day, it starts fine. I drive it around for a while, and stop off somewhere for about 5-15 minutes. Then when I try and start the car again it takes a while to start, like it's struggling to do so. If I've made a few stop/starts, it won't start and I'll have to leave it for a few minutes and try again.

Anyone know of this issue?

I'm not a mechanic whatsoever, but I feel like it could be a battery issue, although it's just been serviced at Japex and surely they would've pointed it out if the battery was low?

I'd appreciate any help you can give.

Car is a 2004 Nissan 350z coupe, with no mods.

Thanks in advance :)

It's just a warm start issue, most older cars will get it. When the engine is warm the fuel vapourises easier and when you are starting the engine once warm, it takes a little longer than normal to get the pressurised full into the cylinder and firing up.