Motorbikes, what you got?

Stu R

Many bikers? I ask because we've had a spell of good whether lately and I've finally got mine out from hibernation for a blast, I'm still sporting a grin this big :teeth: Only thing now is going back to the zed it'll feel uber slow :(;)

I've currently got my R6, and a trusty old zxr400 which i've been debating making a track bike out of.

biike-1.jpg

I'm currently looking for a ktm superduke, preferably the R model. They are the sex :)

wallpaper_ktm_superduke_1280_uv.jpg

i'd love a bike, too young and stupid for one though! visited the ducati factory and museum in italy, was awesome!

this is a lad from works bike, does all the paintwork himself, pretty sure its an R6 like yours ming.

dsc00297.jpg

its got airbrushing everywhere, even under the rear above the wheel!

Bet mines cheaper. How much you selling it for Tim. In anaycase I thought you said you don't have anything to do with Italian bikes.. :surrender:

couldnt resist this one only done 1900 miles it's like brand new, never been messed with.. ;)

not as cheap as yours I'm sure though Kev :)

i've had a few srads and the fi is so much better, had a 1k then back to a 750 but might be tempted by a 1k again soon (not the new one though - dont like it) prob a 05 model

i've got a power commander and a remap, k&n, scorpion end can and had a few roll ons with 1k's and there next to no difference, just like the fact the newer gixxers are smaller (short legs :blush: )

cant fault the k2 k3 750 though B)

I have a mint Malaguti scooter!. Pushing out 50cc at the last dyno and limited to 31mph!*

*Well, it did the job when I was at uni :lol:

Bet mines cheaper. How much you selling it for Tim. In anaycase I thought you said you don't have anything to do with Italian bikes.. :surrender:

couldnt resist this one only done 1900 miles it's like brand new, never been messed with.. ;)

not as cheap as yours I'm sure though Kev :)

Good price considering, so you should sell at te price. I'm after much less for mine, whic now has 15k miles.

I've heard though low mileage Ducati's can be risky so thene owner should get a full service, especially cam gaps.

is that you giving a lesson stuey :scare::lol: love the mille B) you cant beat the sound of a twin B)

prefer the scream of an in line four to ride though :blush:

v twin all the way gixer............. the scream of an in line 4 is the same as a girls............. :teeth:

get a booming v twin............... :thumbs:

I have a full motorbike licence but no bike :(

But then again probably best that way, i have had most close shave with death :scare:

they do require a lot of respect mate, 15 riders have died in the last 12 months in n wales alone :surrender::headhurt:

I have had a full licence since 82, but one night i decided to cut my bike into a two part flaming wreck :scare: I have not owned a bike now since 86.

But then again probably best that way, i have had most close shave with death :scare:

they do require a lot of respect mate, 15 riders have died in the last 12 months in n wales alone :surrender::headhurt:

I have had a full licence since 82, but one night i decided to cut my bike into a two part flaming wreck :scare: I have not owned a bike now since 86.

Blimey! Tell us more...

Blimey! Tell us more...

Basically i was travelling along a main road and indicated to turn right off it at a T-junction, only to be side swiped by another motorcyclist travelling in the same direction overtaking everything behind me. As i turned right he cut straight through me, luckily i just walked away (i don't know how), he was in a coma for 3 weeks. The police reckoned he was doing in excess of 80 mph.

Blimey! Tell us more...

Basically i was travelling along a main road and indicated to turn right off it at a T-junction, only to be side swiped by another motorcyclist travelling in the same direction overtaking everything behind me. As i turned right he cut straight through me, luckily i just walked away (i don't know how), he was in a coma for 3 weeks. The police reckoned he was doing in excess of 80 mph.

this is the exact reason we do LIFESAVER observations before we turn right........... ;)