WOW nice setup ++PICS++

Zedrush

:yuck:

Is Sarnie an old got as well Jay? :lol:

Lol I think its a northern thing, you guys always suffered with taste, I mean fried mars bars come on :yuck::p

Me thinks you've just dropped off the ESR VIP list, us northerners dont like you southern fairies dissing us :p

Plus I'm Northern and like that kind of look. Phil's car isnt miles away too if you disregard the mahoosive wing of the first car postd.

Lol I think its a northern thing, you guys always suffered with taste, I mean fried mars bars come on :yuck::p

Me thinks you've just dropped off the ESR VIP list, us northerners dont like you southern fairies dissing us :p

Plus I'm Northern and like that kind of look. Phil's car isnt miles away too if you disregard the mahoosive wing of the first car postd.

Lol, nope still part of ESR as originally Big Phil was a Londoner B)

Pfft... you southern softies :boxing: we have fried mars bars for breakfast :teeth:

:lol::lol: and heart attacks for desserts? ;)

heart attack !! nowt a nurofen wont sort out ;)