Headlights.

Steel Lynx

As the title suggests, I'm looking for some headlights for my 370Z but can't seem to find anywhere that sells them new. Any idea where I might start looking? Without resorting to paying arms and legs directly to Nissan.

The reason I'm enquiring is due to the fact that they're pretty badly UV damaged but also, as winter draws in, the nearside one gets a lot of condensation, which I'm guessing means the seal has gone/going.

If it's possible to clean up the inside as well as the outside that would probably be a cheaper option but I don't know if anywhere does this kind of thing.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

I don't think there are any aftermarket options (I've never seen any) so it would be second hand or new from Nissan. I'd clean yours up if I were you. The seal may not of gone on the headlight, sometimes they do just mist up and it's more to do with air flow than a seal. Aston Martin retrofit a breather tube to the back of the light to cure their misting problem!

There was a company doing headlight painting and demon eye/ halo fitting on here a while ago, maybe they could clean up your lights and refinish them?

• Like 1

I'm in the process of fitting Halos / demon / switchback drl's to mine plus painting. If Im happy with them and can standardise the terminals to make em easy plug n play items, I will offer this service to all members. I'll keep you posted

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

As Zeus said. I recently had mine taken apart, sprayed black and then resealed. It was done by RSV graphics in dudley. They could definitely sort out your lights. As for the UV damage it is a simple polish and then reapply a clear coat. Loads of places do it. RSV probably would.

• Like 1